Toyek School is opened to all children regardless of their age, gender, race, complexion or nationality.
To admit any child into Toyek School, the following admission policy must be adhered to:
- The child must be physically, emotionally and psychologically ready for the proposed class and must possess ability to participate in any learning activity designed for his/her age and grade level.
- The child must sit for enrollment test for appropriate assessment.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please note that enrollment will not be accepted without the physical presence of the Parent/Guardian and child in question.
At the point of enquiry, parents are expected to obtain admission form from the receptionist who will discuss the vision, mission and core values, fee policy and other policies of Toyek School.
Parents/Guardians are expected to indicate in the form any allergies or health challenges of their children.
Parents/Guardians are expected to visit the school premises alongside their wards for facilities tour.
Registration forms are obtained from the School Administration office.
The registration forms should be dully filled by the Parent/Guardian and submitted before resumption.
Attached to the filled forms should be:
- Evidence of payment of the requisites fees
- Evidence of previous school attended and class.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Medical report attesting to the medical fitness of the child
- 2 passport photographs.
- Signed rules and regulations consent form.
Please note that any change in vital information shared with the school must be communicated as soon as possible with the school authority.
Thanks and welcome to Toyek School.